Accounts, Bookkeeping & Software
Using our in-depth knowledge and specialist software designed to cater for all types and sizes of entity, we can ensure your annual statutory accounts are complaint with the latest accounting standards. We can also produce tailored management accounts specific to your business.
Want us to do the bookkeeping for you? No problem. We provide many of our existing clients with a complete or partial bookkeeping service so that you can have up to date management information at the touch of a button.
If you fit into one of the categories below and wish to discuss how we can meet your accounting needs, please get in touch for a free consultation meeting.
- Limited Companies (inc. accounting standards FRS 102 and FRS 105)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Sole Traders
- Rental Properties
- Tax returns only
Making Tax Digital Is Coming!
Starting in April 2019, if you are a VAT registered business whose turnover is more than £85,000, you will need to produce quarterly returns under the Making Tax Digital initiative.
Whilst it is likely you will already be doing this when you submit your VAT returns, the extra requirement is to ensure your records are being kept and submitted to HMRC digitally.
If you require further advice on how it will affect your business please do get in touch.
Tax Compliance, Tax Planning & Tax Consultancy
We offer a fully comprehensive tax service with highly trained tax specialists taking particular pride and care in our ability to explain complex issues to clients in an understandable way.
Our efficient working methods and use of technology allow us to offer a good value tax compliance service in the following areas;
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies
- VAT returns
- Payroll and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
We can help you to plan your tax affairs effectively. This will be bespoke advice based on your individual circumstances. For example:
- Extraction of business profits
- Optimal business structure (e.g. company vs sole trade vs partnership)
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Family tax planning
- VAT advice & planning
We can handle all of your payroll and CIS needs, ensuring that you never miss a deadline.
- Weekly/Monthly Payroll
- PAYE Real Time Information (RTI) submissions
- Statutory Parenting Pay and Statutory Sick Pay
- Advice to owner-managed businesses on tax efficient salary levels
- Keeping clients up to date with their PAYE & National Insurance payment obligations
- CIS returns and payment certificates
We are also able to offer full support to you to fulfil your pensions auto-enrolment obligations. We cover the process from start to finish from setting up the scheme to providing suitable letters for your employees and advising you, the employer, on your duties and responsibilities.
Our payroll software is fully compatible with most auto-enrolment pension schemes so that we can ensure efficiency, and you can leave it all to us!
We always look to provide you with practical advice to help you save money and to grow your business.
Examples of the sort of help we can provide include;
- What is the best way to structure your business?
- Helping you to choose the right software (including cloud accounting packages) for your business
- Helping with the design and implementation of financial controls for your growing business
- Assisting with the preparation of business plans
- Preparing management accounts and cashflow forecasts